Our programs create enduring transformational effects on the lives and work of people, demonstrated by a wealth of research. Our clients often say that even years after our work together they experience a lasting and meaningful value in their lives, work, and relationships.
Estimates are that most people work at only 5 to 10 percent of their full abilities and their minds are wandering and distracted 40% to 90% of the time. Distractions at work cost the business community $650 billion in total losses every year.
Can you imagine what even a 5 to 10 percent improvement in the quality of mastery of attention and mindful presence could mean for you and your organization?
Consider, what would be the value for you – and your organization – to develop your individual and collective capacity for greater….
If you find these possibilities compelling, we invite you to contact us to explore ways to weave our work into your organization.
To address the unique needs and priorities of each of our clients, we offer a wise spectrum of integral services including/ranging from:
- Executive and Leadership Development
- Mentoring and Executive Coaching
- Training related to Resilience, Mind-Fitness, Mindfulness, Breakthrough Creativity, Wellness, Culture, and Wisdom at Work and other themes listed below.
- Dynamic Facilitation of: Team Renewal; Meetings that Matter; Strategic Planning; “Messy Work”; etc.
- Consulting for Developing Thriving Organizational Cultures and High Performance Teams
- Intensive Retreats for Renewal or Breakthroughs in Innovation or Teamwork
- Developing Web-Based Resource Centers to support the themes listed above
Themes that we frequently explore with clients include:
- Wisdom and Wellness at Work
- Change Resilient Leadership: Working Wisely with the Dynamics of Change
- Thriving in VUCA Times (i.e. Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic, and Ambiguous Times)
- Mindful Leadership: Keys to Change Resilience, and Wisdom at Work
- Mindfulness Based Mind Fitness Training for Resilience, Wellness, and Wisdom at Work
- Lessons on ExtraOrdinary Human Performance from the Jedi Warrior Program for the US Special Forces
- Breakthroughs in Creativity and Innovation: Developing the Creative Intelligence of Leaders and Innovation Teams
- Executive Presence and Awakening the Executive Powers of the Brain
- Mindfulness and Mastery of Attention
- An Integral Approach to Mindfulness Based Mind-Fitness Training
- Developing Healthy, High Performing Teams and Organizational Cultures
- Collective Intelligence and Wisdom at Work
- Personal Energy Management: Essential Skills for Wellness and ExtraOrdinary Performance
- Values Based Leadership: Living and Working On-Purpose
- Emotional Intelligence and Wisdom at Work
- Disciplines for Personal and Organizational Sustainability
- Living in Balance: A Dynamic Approach for Creating Harmony and Wholeness
- Worldview, Values, and Ways of Life-Work
- Luminous Mind: An Essential Guide to Mind-Fitness for Modern Times
- Meditation and Medicine: Exploring the Vital Role of Contemplative Disciplines in MindBody Medicine and Health Caring Professions
- Ethics, Psychophysiology, ExtraOrdinary Performance, and Organizational Success
“Joel and Michelle bring a profound sense of caring to their work along with their deep knowledge and understanding of the human heart and mind, and decades of experience in helping to transform leaders and organizations from conditions of imbalance and stress to healthy, happy, integrated and whole entities. In my role as a senior organization development practitioner with a major Fortune 500 company, they helped us define an integral model of change leadership. I had never met anyone like them in my life. I was delighted to know that there are people like them, these masters at translating perennial wisdom into practical everyday principles and practices. I have had many conversations over the years with them on a variety of organizational and leadership topics and have always come away with a special and enduring insight. And on top of all that, they are just a whole lot of fun to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend them and their work.” — Bill Hefferman, Organization Development professional in a Fortune 100 company in the computer industry that we developed a world-wide leadership development program for.
To explore to the possibilities:
A free 30 minute consultations is offered for qualifying inquiries.
Examples of successful programs for our diverse clients
Show me the data! (PDF)
Note: While we have extensive data affirming the enduring value of our work, we also appreciate Deming’s wisdom when he said that “only 3% of what truly matters for organizational success can be measured.” We honor both the mastery and the mystery of this deep work in developing thriving organization cultures and communities that flourish even in the midst of challenging times.