Our programs create enduring transformational effects on the lives and work of people, demonstrated by a wealth of research. Our clients often say that even years after our work together they experience a lasting and meaningful value in their lives, work, and relationships.
I've rarely seen such overwhelmingly positive evaluations in the seven years I've been here.”–Janis Apted, M.L.S. Executive Director, Faculty Development University of Texas, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
The most exquisite orchestration of human technology we have ever seen."–West Point Logisticians reviewing our Ultimate Warrior Training for the Special Forces
The work of Joel and Michelle Levey has long been a luminous thread in the fabric of the Great Turning of these times. They embody in many ways this epochal transition to a life-sustaining society." – Joanna Macy, deep ecologist, activist, scholar
Estimates are that most people work at only 5 to 10 percent of their full abilities and their minds are wandering and distracted 40% to 90% of the time. Distractions at work cost the business community $650 billion in total losses every year.
Can you imagine what even a 5 to 10 percent improvement in the quality of mastery of attention and mindful presence could mean for you and your organization?
Consider, what would be the value for you – and your organization – to develop your individual and collective capacity for greater….
If you find these possibilities compelling, we invite you to contact us to explore ways to weave our work into your organization.
- We offer a wise spectrum of integral services… (Click here)
- Themes that we frequently explore with clients… (Click here)
To address the unique needs and priorities of each of our clients, we offer a wise spectrum of integral services including/ranging from:
- Executive and Leadership Development
- Mentoring and Executive Coaching
- Training related to Resilience, Mind-Fitness, Mindfulness, Breakthrough Creativity, Wellness, Culture, and Wisdom at Work and other themes listed below.
- Dynamic Facilitation of: Team Renewal; Meetings that Matter; Strategic Planning; “Messy Work”; etc.
- Consulting for Developing Thriving Organizational Cultures and High Performance Teams
- Intensive Retreats for Renewal or Breakthroughs in Innovation or Teamwork
- Developing Web-Based Resource Centers to support the themes listed above
Themes that we frequently explore with clients include:
- Wisdom and Wellness at Work
- Change Resilient Leadership: Working Wisely with the Dynamics of Change
- Thriving in VUCA Times (i.e. Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic, and Ambiguous Times)
- Mindful Leadership: Keys to Change Resilience, and Wisdom at Work
- Mindfulness Based Mind Fitness Training for Resilience, Wellness, and Wisdom at Work
- Lessons on ExtraOrdinary Human Performance from the Jedi Warrior Program for the US Special Forces
- Breakthroughs in Creativity and Innovation: Developing the Creative Intelligence of Leaders and Innovation Teams
- Executive Presence and Awakening the Executive Powers of the Brain
- Mindfulness and Mastery of Attention
- An Integral Approach to Mindfulness Based Mind-Fitness Training
- Developing Healthy, High Performing Teams and Organizational Cultures
- Collective Intelligence and Wisdom at Work
- Personal Energy Management: Essential Skills for Wellness and ExtraOrdinary Performance
- Values Based Leadership: Living and Working On-Purpose
- Emotional Intelligence and Wisdom at Work
- Disciplines for Personal and Organizational Sustainability
- Living in Balance: A Dynamic Approach for Creating Harmony and Wholeness
- Worldview, Values, and Ways of Life-Work
- Luminous Mind: An Essential Guide to Mind-Fitness for Modern Times
- Meditation and Medicine: Exploring the Vital Role of Contemplative Disciplines in MindBody Medicine and Health Caring Professions
- Ethics, Psychophysiology, ExtraOrdinary Performance, and Organizational Success