Dear Friends,Heartfelt greetings from our hearts here in Seattle)))
We hope this note finds you and your constellation of relations safe, well, cozy, cared for, and overflowing with lovingkindness and creative compassion as we surf the waves of these profound times. Here in Seattle, we are well, happy, and grateful for having lived a life that has given us so much wisdom-medicine to inspire our lives and to share in these challenging times.
These past weeks we have been fortunate to host some deeply meaningful gatherings via Zoom, and we are moved to open this circle to our wider global community of friends, students, and colleagues with whom we have shared so deeply over the years.
We envision each session providing an opportunity to:
– explore a rich mix of contemplative and personal mastery practices attuned to the needs, circumstances, and opportunities of these times
– offer potent and inspiring teachings and guidance for embracing the opportunities, challenges present in our lives and world with deeper courage, wisdom, compassion
– providing an opportunity for deep and meaningful reflection and exploration together
– potentially encourage some networking with colleagues and kindred souls in your region or around the globe
We’ll begin with the following opportunities to meet up in the Zoom-O-Sphere in the week to come:
- Tuesday morning March 24th at 10:00 – 11:30 am PDT Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/443945496
- Tuesday evening March 24th at 7:30 – 9:00 pm PDT(Our weekly meditation session in Seattle). Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/836542435
- Friday morning March 27th at 10:00 – 11:30 am PDT. Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/765256215
We’ll be offering these session freely to whoever is called to join us – and – your kind and generous dana offerings to support us in our outreach are most appreciated via the donation link below.
We’ll start with these sessions for now, and see how the form and timing for future sessions may evolve in the weeks to come.
We also welcome your invitations to guide special sessions for your circles of friends, colleagues, communities who would welcome the opportunity to learn wise ways to expand their skillfulness and capacity to embrace the gifts and challenges of these times with greater confidence, resiliency, and creative compassion. We’ve been blessed to gather insights from many remarkable teachers over the past 50 years and this certainly seems the time to pass along these wisdom-ways to a wider circle of people hoping to rapidly develop the skills necessary to surf the waves of change that are carrying us into the new ways of living that are emerging. Contact us to explore the possibilities.
May wisdom and compassion prevail, and may you be blessed with health, well being, good care, and a heart overflowing with lovingkindness and compassion for all))
Joel & Michelle Levey