The Leveys’ Seattle and Hawaii based firm is dedicated to developing and renewing organizational cultures in which people flourish and extra-ordinary levels of inspired leadership, change resilience, mind fitness, and collective wisdom can thrive. We have worked with over 200 leading organizations around the globe.
“The most exquisite orchestration of human technology that we have ever seen.”
—West Point Logisticians
The compelling and universally relevant nature of our work has inspired diverse and discerning audiences around the globe. We have been fortunate to work closely with leaders and teams from hundreds of leading organizations, industries, disciplines, worldviews, and cultures from around the globe. We are proud to say that we have develop many long-term partnerships with many of our clients, supporting their success and continued evolution and innovation over many years.
Our wide range of services include:
- developing organizational cultures in which people and business can flourish
- facilitating breakthroughs in resilience, creativity, and innovation
- teaching mindfulness, mind-fitness, and personal mastery skills necessary to thrive in complex times
- developing teams capable of extraordinary performance
- providing executive mentoring and coaching
- teaching executive presence and mindful leadership skills
- facilitating strategic cross-functional team development
- developing the capacity for extraordinary wellness and performance in thriving workplace cultures.
- … the astronomical amounts of unnecessary problems and rework generated at incalculable expense each day due to mindless inattention could be significantly reduced?
- … the 60–95% of preventable stress-related illnesses of employees and their families could be significantly reduced, lowering the health care costs to business and increasing the vitality, effectiveness, and productivity of people at work?
- … organizations invested in bringing the estimated 80% of employees not presently working at their full potential closer to realizing that potential?
- … individuals, leadership, and project teams would learn to think more clearly, reflect more deeply, and engage in more thoughtful dialogue on critical matters rather than give only superficial thought and discussion to issues that later lead to unanticipated and escalating problems?
- … the hearts, minds, and talents of employees could be focused on discovering breakthrough solutions to problems that plague businesses, communities, and the globe?
- … businesses were to team up with the health care system to invest more resources and attention in both disease prevention and health and performance enhancement?
- … businesses were to become places where people increased their health and vitality; deepened their knowledge and self-esteem; and awakened to their full potentials for creativity, contribution, and aliveness?
- … leaders in business were to invest more generously in developing healthy corporate cultures in which people would thrive rather than just survive?
What’s at Stake?
Without a global revolution in the sphere of human consciousness, nothing will change for the better in the sphere of our being as humans, and the catastrophe towards which this world is headed - be it ecological, social, demographic or a general breakdown of civilization - will be unavoidable. . . The salvation of this human world lies nowhere else than in the human heart, in the human power to reflect, in human meekness and in human responsibility.–Vaclav Havel, President of the Czech Republic in his historic address to the U.S. Congress
There is an old African proverb that says if you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go together. We have to go far, quickly, and that means we have to quickly find a way to change the world's consciousness about exactly what we are facing and how we have to work to solve it.”–Al Gore
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. Our hope for creative living lies in our ability to reestablish the spiritual needs of our lives in personal character and social justice. Without this spiritual and moral reawakening we shall destroy ourselves in the misuse of our own instruments."–Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
When we seek for connection, we restore the world to wholeness. Our seemingly separate lives become meaningful as we discover how truly necessary we are to each other.”–Margaret Wheatley, author, “Leadership and the New Science”
Physics has provided the basis for the design of the fission and fusion bombs, biology -- germ warfare, chemistry -- nerve gas. And all of them have helped bring us to the brink of doom. But they still do not provide keys to ultimate power. If we do destroy ourselves, it will be the minds of human beings, the unhealthy emotions of individuals, the fear, the hate, the jealousy and the greed of individuals that will trigger these horrors… You can use Inner Science to educate each individual to understand himself or herself, to control his or her negative emotions and distorted notions, and to cultivate his or her highest potentials of love and wisdom. And you can keep improving your Outer Sciences to better understand, control and beautify the environment for the greater benefit of all beings. There is an enormous amount of work to be done. Let us begin it here and now."–The Dalai Lama at Harvard
InnerWork Technologies, Inc.
Exploring the Frontiers of ExtraOrdinary Personal and Organizational Performance
With Inspiring Results Around the Globe!