Leveys’ Published Works
(Prices include postage)
Living in Balance ~ $35
Luminous Mind: Meditation & Mind Fitness ~ $17
Wisdom at Work ~ $25
The Fine Arts of Relaxation, Concentration, & Meditation ~ $18
Self-Guided Relaxation (CD)~ $20
The Focused Mindstate (Boxed set of 7 CDs) ~ $65
Quality of Mind ~ $15
For credit card orders call us at: 206-632-3551
You can order these books directly from the Leveys by mailing a check for amounts below (includes shipping) to our Seattle office:
InnerWork Technologies, Inc.
5536 Woodlawn Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
Other links for orders:
(Note: Wisdom at Work is a special hardcover corporate edition of Luminous Mind, and is available only directly from the Leveys.)
For excerpts from Living in Balance – including the Foreword by the Dalai Lama, click here.
For excerpts from Wisdom at Work, click here.
Articles & Blog Links
- Levey Mind Fitness Frontier Article 2013 (pdf)
- Biofeedback and Biocybernautics
- Our Blog
- Posts on Huffington Post
- Community of Mindful Parents
- Subscribe to the Leveys’ Thought for the Day (email)
- Join @WisdomatWork on Twitter
Practical Wisdom from the Leveys
- Stress Resilience: 7 Disciplines for Wisdom at Work (for Darwin Magazine) – Strategies drawn from our work with peak performers in sports, business, medicine, and the U.S. Army Special Forces to help you increase your stress resilience, enhance your vitality and performance, and thrive personally and professionally.
- 30 Strategies for Mastering Stress Excerpted from Quality of Mind – Life’s myriad of changes often lead to an accumulation of stress. Here is a compendium of simple, common sense strategies for transforming mental and physical tension into energy creatively and effectively expressed.
- Corporate Culture, Organizational Health, and Human Potential: Reflections for Leaders – Article for Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) Journal the EAPA Exchange (Jan/Feb 2000). Jump to our section on The Center for Corporate Culture and Organizational Health and discover the vital and profound relationship between organizational culture, business results, and the health and productivity of employees.
- Thought for the Day)) What is Enlightenment? #constantcontact http://t.co/YdTZESrgLK
[2 days ago]
- Thought for the Day)) What GOOD is GRATITUDE? #constantcontact http://t.co/kIn2Pq1TnW
[3 days ago]
- West Coast Senators: : Investigate the ongoing danger from the Fukushima nuclear reactors http://t.co/17VWZIFwFU via @change
[3 days ago]
- Thought for the Day)) Mysterious Order #constantcontact http://t.co/2laMlbiNe3
[4 days ago]
- Thought for the Day)) Expanding Our Charters of Compassion #constantcontact http://t.co/ccPC4KnSWz
[6 days ago]